Thursday, September 6, 2007

NOT an Incublog (but a blog nonetheless)

Hey everyone, it's Taylor this time. As you can tell by the wonderful job matt is doing, we're all really enjoying ourselves out here. We only have 3 shows left. Our last one being this Saturday in San Diego. BUT, the night after on September 9th at Tangier in Hollywood, I'm gonna play an acoustic set. I think it'll be a good way to come back home. So anyone in LA and 21+, please come say hello. Hope to see everyone.
-taylor

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah man, I wish I could go. Good luck! =)

Anonymous said...

Tell you what Taylor, you caught my hear on Labor Day in Austin. That was one hell of a show. "Bloody guts" was awesome as well as you playing the organ. Its an original touch to alternative rock. Its obvious that you guys are passionate about your music. You guys are about to blow up. Loved it

Anonymous said...

Is there a revist blog Taylor? How did the set go?